Study Visit from the Republic of Moldova
This week we are pleased to welcome a group from the Republic of Moldova. The eleven participants are representatives of the Bălţi Free Trade Zone and the associated "TechZone" project. In Aachen, they are looking at current research on the topic of Industry 4.0 at numerous institutes of RWTH in order to use these insights to further develop their own educational institutions.
We would like to thank all participating institutes for inviting our guests this week:
- Institut für Textiltechnik ITA
- Chair of Digital Additive Production DAP
- Laboratory for Machine Tools and Production Engineering WZL
- CNC Competence Center
- Institute of Metal Forming IBF
- Digital Capability Center DCC
We look forward with great pleasure to future programs within the partnership with the Bălţi Free Trade Zone. More collaborations and numerous visits to Aachen and the Republic of Moldova will surely follow based on this week's program.