Master Thesis Meet & Greet – the new way to meet your supervisor!
Last week, and for the first time ever, we hosted our Master Thesis: Meet & Greet!
As part of our career program at RWTH International Academy, this event provided a platform for students, institutes and companies to meet and discuss Master's thesis topics.
Over a cup of coffee, our students were able to learn about current research topics from research and industry and present their own inspiring ideas for thesis topics. A closer look at the Thesis Corner was the best way to get an overview of the currently advertised Master's theses.
We would like to thank all our guests and look forward to seeing you at many more events in the future!
Participating Institutes & Companies
- Teaching and Research Area Mechatronics in Mobile Propulsion – RWTH Aachen University (David Gordon und Markus Eisenbarth)
- Institute of Mechanism Theory, Machine Dynamics and Robotics (IGMR) – RWTH Aachen University (Markus Schmitz)
- NEURA Robotics (Jens Temminghoff)
- Pickit3D (Tom Ewbank)
- Fraunhofer Institute for Production Technology IPT (Pierre Kehl)
- Zeiss (Ines Kloda)
- Laboratory for Machine Tools and Production Engineering (WZL) of RWTH Aachen University (Carsten Engeln, Nils Lehde und Niklas Schäfer)
- Chair and Institute of General Mechanics (IAM) – RWTH Aachen University (Tobias Focks)