Future-oriented continuing education for the working world
Changing structures, digitization and automation are leaving their mark on all industries and will fundamentally change the world of work in the coming years. Many professions are already facing significant changes and placing new competence requirements. As a result, continuing professional development is becoming increasingly important in order to develop these critical skills and lead companies successfully into the future. Flexibility and lifelong learning are the cornerstones of the working world 4.0.
But: How does this change succeed?
Unique continuing trainings individually for your company
We work closely with you to design a unique training concept that is tailored to your individual needs – because we put your team first! We will work with you to develop a detailed plan to identify the skills your company or team needs and to deliver them in a effective way so that the acquired knowledge can be applied in practice.
Our focus is on working in partnership - personally, creatively and individually. That's why we actively engage with you before, during and after our in-house projects:
- Initial situation: We work with you to identify the competencies your company needs to be more competitive for the future.
- Needs analysis: We work with you to define the specific requirements and target groups for your training needs.
- Conception: We develop a learning concept with you through the technical expertise of our innovation and research partners.
- Implementation: We work closely with you to deliver training at our facilities, at your site, or digitally.
- Lessons learned: After the implementation, we evaluate the project together with you and the partners involved.
- Expansion of the development training: Are there other teams that need to be trained? We will contact them after the evaluation.
Best Practice: Battery Electrified Vehicle
Do you need an example of how an in-house course could be designed? Our Best Practice: Battery Electrified Vehicle shows an example of a comprehensive in-house training course.
Whether you are a SME or a large corporation - together we tailor the training that suits you & your company.
Subject Areas for In-house Trainings
Would you like to use one of our courses as the basis for your personal in-house training? Feel free to take a look at our wide range of educational topics. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact us at any time!
Official Continuing Education Provider of RWTH Aachen University
As the official continuing education provider of RWTH Aachen University, we are your strategic education partner. We can draw on an extensive network and the diverse research landscape of RWTH to offer you a broad training spectrum. Our courses combine proven teaching and learning methods with digital opportunities for a wide range of people.
We bring together research, teaching, and business to develop the most diverse training offerings with and for you – that's our passion!
- Suitable for companies of all sizes
- Support for small or large cahnge processes
- High quality, personalized and engaging training
It is all of us who successfully shape the future of companies with our knowledge and ideas.Tanja, Lux, Head of Business Development