Continuing Education for the Working World of Tomorrow
Structural change, digitalization and automation are noticeable in all industries and will greatly change the world of work in the coming years. Many job profiles are already changing very strongly and have new requirements, needing a different kind of qualification. In order to build these key competencies and to lead companies successfully into the future, the world of work is attaching ever greater importance to continuing professional development - as flexibility and lifelong learning will be the basis of the working world 4.0.
But: How does this change succeed?
- Transform professional development in your company and train your employees with the key competencies of the future!
Unique Further Trainings Individually for your Company
Together with you, we develop an all-round training concept tailored to your needs - because with us, the motto is: Our team for your team! Together we create a plan, which qualifications are needed in your company or team and how these are taught, so that the new knowledge can be used directly.
We live collaboration with you - personal, creative & individual. That's why we work together before, during and after our inhouse projects:
- Initial situation: Together with you, we determine which competencies your company needs in order to be even more competitive in the future
- Needs analysis: Joint creation of the specific requirements concept and the exact target groups of your training needs
- Conception: Development of a learning concept together with the technical expertise of our innovation and research partners
Implementation: Together we conduct the training at our premises, at your company or digitally.
- Lessons Learned: After implementation, we evaluate the project together with you and the partners involved.
- Expansion of the development program: Are there other teams that need to be trained? After the evaluation we adjust the program if necessary and continue with more training groups.
Best Practice: Battery Electrified Vehicle
Do you need an example of how such an inhouse course could be designed? Our Best Practice: Battery Electrified Vehicle shows an example of a comprehensive inhouse training course.
Whether SME or large corporation - together we tailor the training that suits you & your company.
Subject Areas for Inhouse Programs
You want to use one of our courses as a basis for your personal inhouse program? Then feel free to take a look at our subject areas, or certificate courses / seminars & workshops. If you don't find your desired focus here, we're sure to have the right solution for you anyway. Either way, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Official Continuing Education Provider of RWTH Aachen University
As the official continuing education provider of RWTH Aachen University, we are at your side as a strategic education partner. We can draw on an extensive network and the diverse research landscape of RWTH to offer you an extremely broad training spectrum. In our courses, we combine proven teaching and learning methods with digital opportunities for people of all ages and levels of experience.
We get to bring together research, teaching and business and develop a wide variety of continuing education offerings with and for you - that's our passion!
- For small or large companies
- For small or large transformation processes
- With high quality, individual and exciting
It is all of us who successfully shape the future of companies with our knowledge and ideas.Tanja, Lux, Head of Business Development