Master’s College European Studies
Qualify for our Master of Public Administration European Studies!
Gain basic knowledge on the European Union and improve your conversation skills. With our tailored distance learning program, you will access priority admission to our MPA European Studies.
Registration & Deadlines
Registration Period: October 15, 2023 – January 31, 2024
Period of Implementation: February – June, 2024
- Study format:
- Master qualification program
- 4 months
- Distance learning
- Credit Points:
- Up to 10 ECTS
- Certificate from RWTH Aachen University
Discover your advantages
As a participant you will...
- get exclusive admission to the MPA European Studies
- gain basic knowledge on the European Union
- improve your English communication and debating skills
- understand European economic relations of the 21st century
- customize your preparatory courses according to your skills
Prepare for admission to the MPA
The program is designed to provide excellent preparation for the Master of Public Administration European Studies. Benefit from our intensive teaching style and interactive learning environment. In the Master’s College, you will be introduced to the important challenges and goals of the EU.
Choose the study package that suits you best!
Intermediate level package
English Pronunciation and Fluency Practice
Introduction to Microeconomics
Debating & Presenting in English
Our digital learning environment
- With our high-quality online courses, you get provided with a varied and interactive learning experience.
- Learn from renowned RWTH professors and doctors! Our digital teaching allows you to join all lectures live, interact with each other and ask all your questions right away.
- Our Academy Learning Space is the perfect place for self-studying. You will find numerous supplementary learning materials, such as exercises, assignments, and quizzes there. The best part is: You can flexibly access these materials, whenever it suits you best.
- The Learning Space is also a place of exchange. You can get in touch with your fellow students, share ideas and help each other on difficult tasks. You’re not alone in this!
- Ultimately, we want to empower you to approach RWTH education in an exciting, engaging, and convenient way and make your Master's College experience one-of-a-kind.
Joint Education Program (Chinese cooperation only)
For students from our coopering universities in China, we offer the „Joint Education Program”.
Take advantage of getting qualified for the Master of Public Administration European Studies during your undergraduate studies. The preparatory courses and their ECTS will be integrated into your home university curriculum. You can schedule these courses flexibly over multiple years. The cooperating universities will offer their own additional preparatory courses, e.g. German language courses.
Please contact our China Office to find out if your university is part of the cooperation and for more information on the application process.
Exam & Certificate
At the end of each course there will be an examination (written and/or oral). Upon successful completion of the program, you will receive a certificate from RWTH Aachen University stating the course grades and workload as well as the content and learning objectives of each course.
Explore your future opportunities
This program aims to prepare for our Master of Public Administration in European Studies offered by RWTH International Academy.
Become an expert of socially relevant and technology-oriented topics of the EU. Learn to understand current political trends in order to develop solution perspectives for European and global challenges. During your studies, you can set your focus on one of these tracks:
- Digital Transformation
Principles of Digitalisation and Transformation | eGovernment and Digital Administration | Big Data, Big Responsibility
- Energy & Climate
Sustainable Energy Economics and Policy | Electric Mobility and Transport | Sustainable Climate Policy
Other students ask about...
Why are there three program packages?
Which modules do I have to take?
What is the difference between the Master’s College European Studies and the Joint Education Program?
Your way to us
Students from all nationalities and academic backgrounds are welcome to apply if they meet the applicant's profile requirements (see below). If you are interested in our program, please contact us via email or get in touch with the directors of our local offices (China Office, Latin America Office or Mexico Office) of RWTH International Academy and gain exclusive access.
- Bachelor (all fields) students enrolled at a renowned university/cooperating university
- Bachelor graduates
- A minumum of 6 months of practial experience (work, internships, research, etc.)
- English language proficiency**equivalent to: Level B2 of CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages), TOEFL ibt with a minimum result of 72 points, IELTS with a minimum band score of 6, CET Band 4 with a minimum result of 480
- Registration Form
- Transcript of Records
- Motivation Letter
- University Degree Certificate (if applicable)
- Proof of Work Experience
- English Language Proficiency**exception: students or graduates of an English taught Bachelor program do not need to provide a proof of English language proficiency.
The fees vary according to the chosen study package. If you are interested in our program, please contact the directors of our local offices (China Office, Latin America Office or India Office) or email us at email@example.com to learn more about program fees.
Download & Contact
Any further questions?
With the team’s profound understanding of your cultural and educational background, we will pave your way to an excellent education at RWTH Aachen University.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. We will be happy to answer your questions and provide you with information about the program.
Download our program flyer: