RWTH Training – Roadmap2Automation
Robotic Handling - Your Way to Automation for Production/Logistics
Benefit from this introductory course in robotic automation in order to follow the path towards automated processes using robots with the right tools and the necessary specialist knowledge in a safe and focused manner. Try out different industrial robots and mobile platforms and gain a first insight into robot programming.
- Study format:
- 2 Days
- After announcement
- Course fees:
- 1,150 € incl. lunch, course materials & social program, excl. overnight stay/arrival & departure
- Official RWTH Certificate of Attendance
Contents of the Training
After a thematic introduction, the different possibilities of automation are explained and analyzed systematically and tailored individually to the group of participants. In practical workshops you will be working with different industrial robots and mobile platforms and will gain a first insight into the robot programming.
Day 1 | Introduction
Day 2 | Practical Part
Develop new skills and gain industry-specific knowledge
- Apply proven methods for systematically designing strategic technology and innovation management
- Discover the intersection of business model innovation and agile technology development
- Reinforce your recently gained knowledge through hands-on exercises, on the basis of a continuous case study
- Learn from industry best practices
Scientific Lead & Lecturers of the Training
Teaching Institutes & Partner
The Institute of Mechanism Theory, Machine Dynamics and Robotics (IGMR) at RWTH Aachen has existed since 1959.
In teaching and research, the staff of the IGMR deal with the analysis, design and optimisation of a wide variety of motion devices. This variety (e.g. cam gears, crank gears, gear and traction gears as well as their combinations) is presented in the gear lexicon.
The institute is the competent partner for the solution of kinematic, dynamic or vibration-technical tasks for all motion devices. IGMR's competence is evident in structural and dimensional synthesis as well as in the areas of tolerance investigation, measurement technology, design of controlled drives (e.g. electronic cam), cam gears, path planning and motion design.
Participation Requirements & Target Group
The training "Roadmap2Automation" is aimed at engineers, executives or technical specialists. You will benefit most if you have at least one year of relevant professional experience and if you work in the areas of:
- automation technology
- mechanical engineering
- electrical engineering
The number of participants is limited to 20 persons in order to ensure an efficient knowledge transfer in the dialog between the participants and lecturers is guaranteed.
2 Days | 1,150 € (exempted from sales tax)
incl. lunch, course materials & social program, excl. overnight stay/arrival and departure
- Target audience: Engineers, executives or technical specialists
- Official RWTH Certificate of Attendance
- 5% Alumni Discount
Why the Seminar Roadmap2Automation at the RWTH International Academy?
- Intelligent machines and robots are steadily permeating every aspect of professional and private life. While automation by robotic systems is increasingly applied in large manufacturing companies, small and medium-sized enterprises in particular need the right strategies to take advantage of machine intelligence and integrate it into their processes.
- You will receive targeted specialist knowledge through the specific support of expert lecturers from the Institute of Mechanism Theory, Machine Dynamics and Robotics.
- This is a practical training program at one of the world's best technical universities and you will acquire state-of-the-art knowledge.
- You will obtain a high quality educational qualification through a RWTH Aachen qualification.
RWTH Certificate of Attendance & Digital Badge
You will receive an official RWTH Certificate of Attendance "Roadmap2Automation". The achievements contribute fundamentally to your professional development. In addition, you will receive the certificate as a verified digital badge protected and authenticated by the blockchain, which will specifically strengthen your professional portfolio through its unlimited visibility, security and flexibility.
Our in-house training offers a wide range of academic and professional skills tailored to your company's specific challenges and goals. We work closely with you to develop a customized training, compiled from proven teaching methods and the expertise of our qualified lecturers to ensure optimal learning outcomes for your professional development.
Would one of our trainings also be of interest to your entire team/company? Contact us: Our team for your team! We will be happy to advise you on the possibility of an in-house course. Give us a call or send us an email – we will tailor your further training to your needs!
If you live/work in Germany, there are a number of government funding opportunities for your continuing education. Financial and time support is offered, for example the
- individual federal states
(e.g. through Bildungsscheck or QualiCheck)
- education premium
- educational leave
Further Questions? Feel free to contact us!
Do you have any questions about this training, or do you need support with funding or finding a place to stay?
Feel free to contact our team at any time. We are always happy to help you.