RWTH Training – Interconnection of Robot Systems
Cooperation in Collaborative Robotics
Gain an insight into the networking possibilities of robots in a production line. Learn how robotic perception of other robots within the production line as well as environmental changes can be achieved through appropriate networking (in cloud systems) and how this influences human-involved production lines or changes at workplaces.
- Study format:
- 2 Days
- After announcement
- Course fees:
- 1,150 € incl. lunch, course materials & social program, excl. overnight stay/arrival & departure
- Official RWTH Certificate of Attendance
Contents of the Training
Based on the idea of a global superior control system, the basics of cloud computing are developed. The potentials of the central control systems are presented and the questions about the reliability and safety of the systems are explained. This is followed by a discussion of an exemplary scenario and the benefits of this structure. Finally, an outlook is given on the "Digital Shadow" and "Big Data" as well as the corresponding applications in the "Factory of the Future".
Day 1 | Introduction
Day 2 | Interconnection of Robots
Develop new skills and gain industry-specific knowledge in:
- configuring and deploying a cloud system for the control of a robot team
- global and local sensor systems
- the development of individual application possibilities
- connecting several robot systems in a demo scenario
Scientific Lead & Lecturers of this RWTH Training
Teaching Institutes & Partner
The Institute of Mechanism Theory, Machine Dynamics and Robotics (IGMR) at RWTH Aachen has existed since 1959.
In teaching and research, the staff of the IGMR deal with the analysis, design and optimisation of a wide variety of motion devices. This variety (e.g. cam gears, crank gears, gear and traction gears as well as their combinations) is presented in the gear lexicon.
The institute is the competent partner for the solution of kinematic, dynamic or vibration-technical tasks for all motion devices. IGMR's competence is evident in structural and dimensional synthesis as well as in the areas of tolerance investigation, measurement technology, design of controlled drives (e.g. electronic cam), cam gears, path planning and motion design.
Participation Requirements & Target Group
The training "Interconnection of Robot Systems" is aimed at all automation technicians, engineers, computer scientists, managers. You will benefit most if you work in the areas of:
- computer science
- electrical engineering
- mechanical engineering
The number of participants is limited to 20 persons in order to ensure an efficient knowledge transfer in the dialog between the participants and lecturers is guaranteed.
2 Days | 1,150 € (exempted from sales tax)
incl. lunch, course materials & social program, excl. overnight stay/arrival and departure
- Target audience: Automation Technicians, Engineers, Computer Scientists, Managers
- Official RWTH Certificate of Attendance
- 5% Alumni Discount
Why the Seminar Interconnection of Robot Systems at the RWTH International Academy?
- Agile, freely networked assembly systems can be characterized by the sensor-supported cooperation of several robots - the foundation of Industry 4.0. In order to develop such a cooperation system, the basics of communication between robot systems and the necessary structure for a central control system are introduced.
- You will receive targeted specialist knowledge through the specific support of expert lecturers from the Institute of Mechanism Theory, Machine Dynamics and Robotics.
- This is a practical training program at one of the world's best technical universities and you will acquire state-of-the-art knowledge.
- You will obtain a high quality educational qualification through a RWTH Aachen qualification
RWTH Certificate of Attendance & Digital Badge
You will receive an official RWTH Certificate of Attendance "Interconnection of Robot Systems". The achievements contribute fundamentally to your professional development. In addition, you will receive the certificate as a verified digital badge protected and authenticated by the blockchain, which will specifically strengthen your professional portfolio through its unlimited visibility, security and flexibility.
Our in-house training offers a wide range of academic and professional skills tailored to your company's specific challenges and goals. We work closely with you to develop a customized training, compiled from proven teaching methods and the expertise of our qualified lecturers to ensure optimal learning outcomes for your professional development.
Would one of our trainings also be of interest to your entire team/company? Contact us: Our team for your team! We will be happy to advise you on the possibility of an in-house course. Give us a call or send us an email – we will tailor your further training to your needs!
If you live/work in Germany, there are a number of government funding opportunities for your continuing education. Financial and time support is offered, for example the
- individual federal states
(e.g. through Bildungsscheck or QualiCheck)
- education premium
- educational leave
Further Questions? Feel free to contact us!
Do you have any questions about this training, or do you need support with funding or finding a place to stay?
Feel free to contact our team at any time. We are always happy to help you.