RWTH Certificate Course Quality Management Expert
Quality Requires Qualification
You will gain a comprehensive overview of current concepts and methods of quality management applicable throughout the entire company and receive targeted training in the use of key tools. In addition, you will receive a Six Sigma Yellow Belt qualification, which will enable you to carry out systematic improvement projects in various process areas.
- Study format:
- Certificate Course
- 5 days
- 08.11. - 12.11.2021
- Credit Points:
- 2 ECTS (50 h workload)
- Course fees:
- 2.990 € incl. lunch, course materials & social program, excl. overnight stay/arrival & departure
- RWTH Executive Certificate
You will learn:
- Field-proven concepts, methods and tools for planning, control and assurance of product and process quality
- Consolidation of the acquired contents with practical exercises and on the basis of case studies
- Systematic improvement of processes on the basis of the Six Sigma methodology
- Including Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training
Contents of the Training
The course will give you an overview of the current state of quality management throughout the company. Through relevant examples and practical exercises, you will be familiarized with central methods and tools in order to establish a consistent quality management in all areas of the company. You will also receive the "Six Sigma Yellow Belt" qualification, which allows you to standardize internal improvement projects.
Quality Management Systems
Quality Improvement (Six Sigma)
Networking-Tip: Social Event
The Aachen Quality Model
- Extended understanding of quality
- Consideration of entrepreneurial skills
- Life cycle orientation
- Efficient pursuit of strategies and goals
- Three core elements: Management, Quality Stream and Resources & Services.
Our Lecturers of the Quality Management Expert Certificate Course
Qualified quality management experts from the Laboratory for Machine Tools and Production Engineering (WZL) of RWTH Aachen University
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Robert Schmitt is Director at the Machine Tool Laboratory WZL at RWTH Aachen University, member of the Board of Directors at the Fraunhofer Institute for Production Technology IPT and Chair of Production Metrology and Quality Management RWTH at Aachen University.
After studying electrical engineering, Professor Schmitt worked as a research assistant at the WZL. Since 1997, he worked for a leading commercial vehicle manufacturer in a leading position in quality management and later took over responsibility in production at various production sites.
Participation Requirements and Target Group
- This Quality Management Expert training is aimed at all beginners in quality management who would like to get an overview of modern quality management, or prospective managers who would like to establish modern quality management in the company.
- In addition, experienced QM executives who want to refresh and expand their knowledge in quality management will benefit from this course.
You will receive the officially recognized Executive Certificate "Quality Management Expert" from RWTH Aachen University. The achievements within the certificate course are consistently marked with the Europe-wide valid instrument "European Credit Transfer Systems" (ECTS): It is possible for these to be credited towards other certified courses or even towards subsequent university studies.
After the Course Completion
After successfully completing the Quality Management Expert certificate course, you can, for example, deepen your knowledge with the help of the Six Sigma Green Belt and learn to handle larger improvement projects. Do you want to book the Green Belt and the Black Belt together? With our combi package you save 10%!
Why take the Quality Management Expert Certificate Course at RWTH International Academy?
- You will receive targeted expertise through the specific supervision of knowledgeable and consulting experienced quality management experts from the Chair of Production Metrology and Quality Management.
- This is a hands-on training program at one of the world's top technical universities and you will gain state-of-the-art knowledge.
- You gain a high quality educational qualification through a RWTH Aachen qualification.
- Quality is a growing differentiating factor in international competition: only companies whose products and processes exhibit consistently high quality can establish themselves successfully on the market in the long term. To achieve this, today's quality managers must be familiar with contemporary concepts and methods and be able to apply central quality management tools in all areas of the company.
Looking for a place to stay during your continuing education with us in Aachen? Why not check in at our boarding house at Elisabethstraße 13:
- close to the City-Center
- very good connection to us in the cluster production technology
- room approx. 20m², completely furnished with kitchenette and private bathroom
If you live/work in Germany, there are some opportunities for government funding of your continuing education. Financial and time support is offered, for example
- the individual federal states (e.g. through Bildungsscheck or QualiCheck)
- the education premium
- the educational leave
The course, or parts of it, would also be interesting for your entire team/your company? Then applies: our team for your team! We would be happy to advise you on the possibility of an inhouse course. Give us a call or write to us - we will tailor your further training to suit your needs!