RWTH Certificate Course Fine Blanking
Best Practice Approaches for Toolmaking, Press and Plant Engineering and Tribology
Master fineblanking trends such as the application of environmentally friendly lubricants or agile process changes on your own. You will understand the interplay of process, tool, press, plant peripherals and tribology. Furthermore, you will be able to identify process anomalies in good time using statistical analysis (Six Sigma) or numerical methods (FEM).
- Study format:
- Certificate Course
- 4 Days
- After announcement or at your company
- Credit Points:
- 2 ECTS (50 Hrs. Workload)
- Course fees:
- 3,200 € incl. lunch, course materials & social program, excl. overnight stay/arrival & departure
- RWTH Executive Certificate
You will learn:
- Process technology and basics of metallurgy
- FE simulation and modelling, tribology
- Practical application on a Feintool XFT2500
- Industry 4.0-supported process control in the machine hall
Contents of the Training
In four attendance days on the campus of RWTH Aachen University, basic knowledge is built up through technical lectures, which is then deepened through case studies, exercises in small groups, and practical application in the machine shop. On the last day of the course, participants take a written examination.
The Lecturers of the Certificate Course Fine Blanking
The certificate course Fineblanking is held by: Dr. Andreas Feuerhack, Rafael Hild & Ingo Felix Weiser from the Machine Tool Laboratory WZL at RWTH Aachen University, Chair of Manufacturing Process Technology.
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Thomas Bergs holds the Chair of Manufacturing Process Technology of the Machine Tool Laboratory WZL at RWTH Aachen University.
Participation Requirements and Target Group
- This fineblanking training is aimed at all specialists or managers or career changers with at least one year of relevant work experience.
- You will benefit most if you work in the areas of fineblanking technology, stamping and bending technology or from the toolmaking industry.
You will receive an officially recognized Executive Certificate "Fine Blanking" from RWTH Aachen University. The achievements within the certificate course are consistently marked with the Europe-wide valid instrument "European Credit Transfer Systems" (ECTS): It is possible for these to be credited towards other certified courses or even towards subsequent university studies.
After the Course Completion
In addition to the Fine Blanking course, we offer a variety of other certificate courses, seminars & workshops in different subject areas - e.g. Technology Management, Quality Management, Electrification & Mobility and Robotics & Industry 4.0.
We would be happy to advise you regarding your next RWTH continuing education!
Why take the Certificate Course Fine Blanking at the RWTH International Academy?
- The high quality of the cut edge and the associated energy and resource efficiency make fine blanking highly significant for production technology. Economy and precision are the two essential features of this technology.
- In order to extend this lead over alternative technologies, fineblanking operations must serve current trends: These include higher-strength sheet materials as well as the digitalization of the value chain.
- You receive targeted expertise through the specific support of knowledgeable fineblanking experts with consulting experience from the Chair of Manufacturing Process Technology.
- This is a hands-on continuing education program at one of the world's top technical universities and you will gain state-of-the-art knowledge.
- You gain a high quality educational qualification through a RWTH Aachen qualification.
Looking for a place to stay during your continuing education with us in Aachen? Why not check in at our boarding house at Elisabethstraße 13:
- close to the City-Center
- very good connection to us in the cluster production technology
- room approx. 20m², completely furnished with kitchenette and private bathroom
If you live/work in Germany, there are some opportunities for government funding of your continuing education. Financial and time support is offered, for example
- the individual federal states (e.g. through Bildungsscheck or QualiCheck)
- the education premium
- the educational leave
The course, or parts of it, would also be interesting for your entire team/your company? Then applies: our team for your team! We would be happy to advise you on the possibility of an inhouse course. Give us a call or write to us - we will tailor your further training to suit your needs!
Head of Business Development
+49 241 80 97860
Tel.: +49 241 80 97865