M.Sc. Robotic Systems Engineering
Bridging gaps between engineering disciplines, M.Sc. Robotic Systems Engineering offers students a unique learning environment and a multidisciplinary education that will enable them to develop innovative and intelligent robotic solutions as well as systems with the aim of meeting today's most pressing global challenges: industrial productivity, energy efficiency, environmental responsibility, health care issues, and mobility services.
- Study format:
- M.Sc. Degree Program
- 2 years (4 semesters)
- B.Sc./ B.Tech./ B.Eng. & 1 year work experience
- Credit points:
- 120 ECTS
- Course fees:
- EUR 5,500 per semester
- M.Sc. (RWTH)
A Robotic Systems Engineering graduate is someone who...
- Learns in specialist facilities, which includes a wide range of robotic systems: industrial robots, mobile robots, assistance robotics, and intralogistics robotic systems
- Develops, implements and programs robotic systems for different levels of autonomy
- Designs industrial robots that are automated, programmable, and capable to move in a dexterous workspace
- Combines and applies technological skills of mechanics, electrical drives, sensor technology, and information processing to optimize systems of robots for different domains
- Organizes and monitors the operation and manufacturing processes
- Develops robotic systems for embedded production systems or autonomous warehouses (e.g. such as Amazon and Alibaba are aiming to build)
… to make a difference. This could be you?
You can also be a part of our group of highly motivated students who are widely engaged in extracurricular activities. Our Carologistics student team, for example, is the current world champion in the RoboCup Logistics League (RCLL) for the fourth time in a row.