RWTH 4+2 Program
Qualify for a M.Sc. degree program at RWTH Aachen University!
Get a head start into one of Europe’s leading technical universities and benefit from individual academic preparation.
Registration & Deadlines
Registration Period: December 01, 2023 – June 23, 2024
- Master qualification program
- Up to 3 years (in accordance with your B.Sc./ B.E. studies)
- B.Sc./B.E. student from a cooperating university
- Distance learning
- Credit Points:
- At least 30 ECTS
- Certificate from RWTH Aachen University
Discover your advantages
As a participant you will...
- get exclusive admission to your desired M.Sc. program
- fulfill the academic admission requirements for a Master’s program
- not need a GRE for your master's application with us
- integrate our customizable digital courses into your undergraduate studies
- gain insight into RWTH’s teaching standard
- receive administrative and academic support before, during and after the program
Prepare for admission to our M.Sc.
The 4+2 program offers different courses from the RWTH Bachelor’s program, complemented by intensive tutoring sessions to succeed in the exams. Compose your individual schedule tailored to your study objectives by choosing 5 preparatory courses out of our portfolio. All courses aim to fulfill the academic admission requirements and provide excellent preparation for your future studies at RWTH Aachen University.
Students who successfully participated in the RWTH 4+2 Program do not need to provide a GRE for their Master's application.
Our digital learning environment
- With our high-quality online courses, we provide our participants with a varied and interactive learning experience.
- Learn from renowned RWTH professors and doctors! Our digital teaching is a combination of pre-recorded video-lectures and interactive live lectures. Benefit from studying at your own pace: take the time you need to watch and understand the content before the live sessions. During the live lectures, you will get the chance to interact with your lecturer and fellow students, and ask all your questions right away.
- Our Academy Learning Space is the perfect place for self-studying. Next to video-lectures, you will find numerous supplementary learning materials, such as exercises, assignments, and quizzes. The best part is: You can flexibly access these materials, whenever it suits you best.
- The Learning Space is also a place of exchange. You can get in touch with your fellow students, share ideas and help each other on difficult tasks. You’re not alone in this!
- Ultimately, we want to empower you to approach RWTH education in an exciting, engaging, and convenient way and make your GEC experience one-of-a-kind.
Exam & Certificate
At the end of each course there will be an examination (written and/or oral). Upon successful completion of the program, you will receive a certificate from RWTH Aachen University.
The certificates will state the course grades and workload as well as the content and learning objectives of each course.
Explore your future opportunities
The RWTH 4+2 Program will prepare you for one of the following M.Sc. programs offered by RWTH International Academy:
M.Sc. Degree Programs in Engineering
M.Sc. Degree Programs in Management & Engineering
Upon successful completion of the RWTH 4+2 Program, you will gain exclusive admission to our M.Sc. degree programs. As an exclusive benefit, GEC graduates do not need to take the GRE.
Participants with above-average performance in the program get the chance to receive the Outstanding Performance Award. This scholarship covers up to 50% of the tuition fees for one of the above mentioned M.Sc. degree programs.
Other students ask about...
What is an "academic admission requirement"?
I have already taken some of the modules in my bachelor’s. Do I have to take them again?
What is the difference between the 4+2 Program and the German Engineering College?
This program is for students from cooperating universities only. If you are interested in our program, please contact us via email or get in touch with the directors of our local offices (China Office, Mexico Office or India Office) of RWTH International Academy and gain exclusive access.
- B.Sc./B.E. students enrolled at a cooperating university
- Sufficient English language skills
- Registration Form
- Letter of Recommendation from your Home University
- Transcript of Records
- Letter of Intent
- Copy of Passport (if applicable)
- Proof of Work Experience (if applicable)
- Proof of English Language Proficiency*
*exception: students of an English taught Bachelor program do not need to provide a proof of English language proficiency.
Any further questions?
With the team’s profound understanding of your cultural and educational background, we will pave your way to an excellent education at RWTH Aachen University.
If you are interested in becoming a cooperating university, please send us an official request.