A well-kept network is essential for a smooth career start after graduation. Already during your time at university, you will make important contacts that will facilitate your search for internships, student jobs, master's thesis and, last but not least, your career entry. We organize various career and networking events to introduce you to companies or invite companies to introduce themselves to you.
Join us for one of our networking events
- (Digital) Career Day in the summer semester & Career Night in the winter semester: companies present themselves in a trade fair setting.
- Networking Night: students have the opportunity to introduce themselves to companies
- Company Meet & Greet: a company regularly presents itself and its vacancies
- Workshops & competitions with business experts
- Career Café: career discussions in a relaxed atmosphere between students, alumni and companies
- Career Speed Dating
- Alumni Talks: our alumni share their professional experiences and personal career paths while you can ask all your questions.
- Coming soon: Podcast
ImpressionS OF OUR Digital Career Day 2020
In many respects, the year 2020 turned out to be very different than expected. And so we also had to let our on-campus Career Day move into a virtual environment. Our alternative event via Zoom was also a complete success: more than 150 students were able to get to know 7 companies through presentations and 1-on-1 conversations. We are looking forward to what 2021 holds in stock for face-to-face networking events.
At the Career Center we are committed to offering you opportunities and engaging you in networks that best prepare you for a successful career. Sometimes it is just enough to connect individuals together who have been in the same position and be able to talk to one another Our alumni had the same questions and concern that are currently on your mind when they were students. That is why we bring current students and alumni together during our Alumni Talks - a wonderfully informal opportunity to benefit from shared experiences: from applying for an internship to the first day in a permanent position.