RWTH Seminar Vehicle Acoustics - Noise, Vibration, Harshness
Targeted Design of the Vibration and Acoustics Behavior of Vehicles
Acquire a special understanding of vehicle-specific acoustic mechanisms and acquire the knowledge to implement the appropriate remedial measures for existing problems.
- Study format:
- 3 Days
- After announcement/on request
- Course fees:
- 1,680 € incl. lunch, course documents & accompanying program, excl. accommodation / arrival & departure
- RWTH Certificate of Attendance
You will learn:
- Comprehensive and holistic understanding of the entire vehicle system
- Vehicle-specific acoustic effect mechanisms and remedies for existing problems
- Practical transfer of knowledge with numerous application examples
- Applying the learned knowledge in your own case study
Contents of the Training
In three days of attendance on the campus of RWTH Aachen University, you will gain a comprehensive understanding of automotive acoustics, which will be built up through expert lectures. It is deepened by illuminating the industry perspective and working on your own case study.
Introduction & expectations
Participation Requirements and Target Group
- This Vehicle Acoustics training course is aimed at engineers or technicians in the automotive and supplier industry.
- You will benefit most if you have at least one year of relevant professional experience
The seminar does not include an exam and concludes with an official RWTH certificate of attendance.
Why Vehicle Acoustics at the RWTH International Academy?
- Acoustics is of central importance in the development of vehicles in order to achieve high quality standards. The areas of noise, vibration and harshness are essential elements in the targeted design of vibration and acoustic behavior.
- You will receive targeted expertise through specific support from a knowledgeable expert with consulting experience from the Institute for Automotive ika.
- It is a practical advanced training at one of the world's best technical universities and you will acquire knowledge at the cutting edge of technology
- You will receive a high quality certificate of attendance from RWTH Aachen University
Looking for a place to stay during your continuing education with us in Aachen? Why not check in at our boarding house at Elisabethstraße 13:
- close to the City-Center
- very good connection to us in the cluster production technology
- room approx. 20m², completely furnished with kitchenette and private bathroom
If you live/work in Germany, there are some opportunities for government funding of your continuing education. Financial and time support is offered, for example
- the individual federal states (e.g. through Bildungsscheck or QualiCheck)
- the education premium
- the educational leave
The course, or parts of it, would also be interesting for your entire team/your company? Then applies: our team for your team! We would be happy to advise you on the possibility of an inhouse course. Give us a call or write to us - we will tailor your further training to suit your needs!