RWTH Seminar Six Sigma Yellow Belt
Systematically improve processes in the company
With this hands-on Yellow Belt training, you will successfully get started in systematic process improvement with Six Sigma. We will familiarize you with the philosophy, approach and methods of Six Sigma so that you can use your certified qualification to support the implementation of small and large improvement projects in your company.
- Study format:
- 2 days (online)
- Course fees:
- 790 € incl. course materials
- Official RWTH Certificate of Attendance
You will learn to:
- systematically improve processes in your company using the Six Sigma methodology
- uncover and eliminate the causes of problems using state-of-the-art methods
- contribute to the increase of product and process quality in your company
Contents of the Training
The training systematically shows the different steps of the DMAIC cycle (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control) and goes through them using a continuous practical example.
Our Lecturers of the Six Sigma Yellow Belt Course
Qualified quality management experts from the Laboratory for Machine Tools and Production Engineering (WZL) of RWTH Aachen University
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Robert Schmitt is director at the Machine Tool Laboratory WZL at RWTH Aachen University, member of the Board of Directors at Fraunhofer Institute for Production Technology IPT and Chair of Production Metrology and Quality Management of RWTH Aachen University.
After studying electrical engineering, Professor Schmitt worked as a research assistant at the WZL. Since 1997, he worked for a leading commercial vehicle manufacturer in a leading position in quality management and later took over responsibility in production at various production sites.
Participation Requirements and Target Group
- The Six Sigma Yellow Belt training is suitable for all employees who are involved in systematic improvement of processes, primarily from the areas of production, quality management, corporate development and process management, but also in the service sector.
- There are no special participation requirements for this course - just bring your interest in systematic improvement of processes!
The seminar does not include an exam and concludes with an official RWTH certificate of attendance.
Why Six Sigma Yellow Belt at the RWTH International Academy?
- You will receive targeted expertise through specific supervision of expert lecturers with consulting experience from the Chair of Production Metrology and Quality Management.
- This is a practical training program at one of the world's best technical universities and you will acquire state-of-the-art knowledge.
- You will obtain a high quality educational qualification through a RWTH Aachen qualification.
- Optionally, a one-day Lean training course can be added to the Yellow Belt course.
- If you book the advanced course "Six Sigma Green Belt" you will get 50% of the costs of the Yellow Belt refunded.
Looking for a place to stay during your continuing education with us in Aachen? Why not check in at our boarding house at Elisabethstraße 13:
- close to the City-Center
- very good connection to us in the cluster production technology
- room approx. 20m², completely furnished with kitchenette and private bathroom
If you live/work in Germany, there are some opportunities for government funding of your continuing education. Financial and time support is offered, for example
- the individual federal states (e.g. through Bildungsscheck or QualiCheck)
- the education premium
- the educational leave
The course, or parts of it, would also be interesting for your entire team/your company? Then applies: our team for your team! We would be happy to advise you on the possibility of an inhouse course. Give us a call or write to us - we will tailor your further training to suit your needs!