RWTH Seminar Roadmap2Automation
Robotic Handling - Your Way to Automation for Production/Logistics
Benefit from this introductory course in robotic automation in order to follow the path towards automated processes using robots with the right tools and the necessary specialist knowledge in a safe and focused manner. Try out different industrial robots and mobile platforms and gain a first insight into robot programming.
- Study format:
- 2 days
- After announcement/on request
- Course fees:
- 1,150 € incl. lunch, course materials & social program, excl. overnight stay/arrival & departure
- Official RWTH Certificate of Attendance
You will learn:
- Application-specific introduction to robotic automation
- Process planning in automation technology
- Hands-on Robotics - practical workshop with industry and mobile robots
- Individualized adaptation of automation concepts and creation of a roadmap
Contents of the Training
After a thematic introduction, the different possibilities of automation are explained and analyzed systematically and tailored individually to the group of participants. In practical workshops you will be working with different industrial robots and mobile platforms and will gain a first insight into the robot programming.
The Lecturers of the Seminar Roadmap2Automation
Experts from the Institute of Transmission Technology, Machine Dynamics and Robotics (IGMR) at RWTH Aachen University.
Prof. Burkhard Corves & Prof. Mathias Hüsing (Institute of Mechanism Theory, Machine Dynamics and Robotics, RWTH Aachen University)
Participation Requirements and Target Group
- The seminar "Roadmap2Automation" is suitable for engineers, executives or technical specialists.
- The fields of automation technology, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, manufacturing or production benefit especially.
The seminar does not include an exam and concludes with an official RWTH certificate of attendance.
After the Course Completion
We offer a variety of other certificate courses, seminars & workshops in different subject areas - e.g. technology management, quality management, electrification & mobility as well as robotics & Industry 4.0.
Why the Seminar Roadmap2Automation at the RWTH International Academy?
- Intelligent machines and robots are steadily permeating every aspect of professional and private life. While automation by robotic systems is increasingly applied in large manufacturing companies, small and medium-sized enterprises in particular need the right strategies to take advantage of machine intelligence and integrate it into their processes.
- You will receive targeted specialist knowledge through the specific support of expert lecturers from the Institute of Mechanism Theory, Machine Dynamics and Robotics.
- This is a practical training program at one of the world's best technical universities and you will acquire state-of-the-art knowledge.
- You will obtain a high quality educational qualification through a RWTH Aachen qualification.
Looking for a place to stay during your continuing education with us in Aachen? Why not check in at our boarding house at Elisabethstraße 13:
- close to the City-Center
- very good connection to us in the cluster production technology
- room approx. 20m², completely furnished with kitchenette and private bathroom
If you live/work in Germany, there are some opportunities for government funding of your continuing education. Financial and time support is offered, for example
- the individual federal states (e.g. through Bildungsscheck or QualiCheck)
- the education premium
- the educational leave
The course, or parts of it, would also be interesting for your entire team/your company? Then applies: our team for your team! We would be happy to advise you on the possibility of an inhouse course. Give us a call or write to us - we will tailor your further training to suit your needs!
Head of Business Development
Phone.: +49 241 80 97860
Phone: +49 241 80 97865