RWTH German Engineering College
Qualify for our M.Sc. degree programs!
Gain exclusive admission to your desired Master’s program at RWTH International Academy. With our customizable distance learning program, you will fulfill the academic requirements before the actual application.
Registration & Deadlines
Registration Period: December 01, 2023 – June 23, 2024
Period of Implementation: August 2024 – November 2024
- Study format:
- Master qualification program
- 6 months
- Distance learning
- Credit Points:
- At least 30 ECTS
- Certificate from RWTH Aachen University
Discover your advantages
As a participant you will...
- get exclusive admission to your desired M.Sc. program
- fulfill the academic admission requirements for a Master’s program
- not need a GRE for your master's application with us
- benefit from tailored preparation in our customizable digital courses
- gain insight into RWTH’s teaching standard
- receive administrative and academic support before, during and after the program
Prepare for admission to our M.Sc.
The German Engineering College offers different courses from the RWTH Bachelor’s program, complemented by intensive tutoring sessions to succeed in the exams. Compose your individual schedule tailored to your study objectives by choosing 5 preparatory courses out of our portfolio. All courses aim to fulfill the academic admission requirements and provide excellent preparation for your future studies at RWTH Aachen University.
Students who successfully participated in the German Engineering College do not need to provide a GRE for their Master's application.
Our digital learning environment
- With our high-quality online courses, we provide our participants with a varied and interactive learning experience.
- Learn from renowned RWTH professors and doctors! Our digital teaching is a combination of pre-recorded video-lectures and interactive live lectures. Benefit from studying at your own pace: take the time you need to watch and understand the content before the live sessions. During the live lectures, you will get the chance to interact with your lecturer and fellow students, and ask all your questions right away.
- Our Academy Learning Space is the perfect place for self-studying. Next to video-lectures, you will find numerous supplementary learning materials, such as exercises, assignments, and quizzes. The best part is: You can flexibly access these materials, whenever it suits you best.
- The Learning Space is also a place of exchange. You can get in touch with your fellow students, share ideas and help each other on difficult tasks. You’re not alone in this!
- Ultimately, we want to empower you to approach RWTH education in an exciting, engaging, and convenient way and make your GEC experience one-of-a-kind.
Exam & Certificate
At the end of each course there will be an examination (written and/or oral). Upon successful completion of the program, you will receive a certificate from RWTH Aachen University.
The certificates will state the course grades and workload as well as the content and learning objectives of each course.
Explore your future opportunities
The compact version of the German Engineering College will prepare you for one of the following M.Sc. programs offered by RWTH International Academy:
M.Sc. Degree Programs in Engineering
M.Sc. Degree Programs in Management & Engineering
Upon successful completion of the German Engineering College, you will gain exclusive admission to our M.Sc. degree programs. As an exclusive benefit, GEC graduates do not need to take the GRE.
Participants with above-average performance in the program get the chance to receive the Outstanding Performance Award. This scholarship covers up to 50% of the tuition fees for one of the above mentioned M.Sc. degree programs.
Other students ask about...
What is an "academic admission requirement"?
I have already taken some of the modules in my bachelor’s. Do I have to take them again?
Which 5 courses should I take?
Your way to us
Students from all nationalities with engineering background are welcome to apply if they meet the applicant's profile requirements (see below). If you are interested in our program, please contact us via email or get in touch with the directors of our local offices (China Office, India Office or Latin America Office) of RWTH International Academy and gain exclusive access.
- Enrolled B.Sc. / B.E. student in their 2nd or 3rd year
- English Language Proficiency**equivalent to: Level B2 of CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages), TOEFL ibt with a minimum result of 72 points, IELTS with a minimum band score of 6, CET Band 4 with a minimum result of 480, CET Band 6 with a minimum result of 450
- Registration Form
- Letter of Recommendation from your Home University
- Transcript of Records
- Letter of Intent
- Copy of Passport (if applicable)
- Proof of Work Experience (if applicable)
- Proof of English Language Proficiency**exception: students or graduates of an English taught Bachelor program do not need to provide a proof of English language proficiency.
If you are interested in our program, please contact the directors of our local offices (China Office, Latin America Office or India Office) or email us at RWTH-GEC@academy.rwth-aachen.de to learn more about program fees.
Download & Contact
Any further questions?
With the team’s profound understanding of your cultural and educational background, we will pave your way to an excellent education at RWTH Aachen University.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. We will be happy to answer your questions and provide you with information about the program.
Download our program flyer: