Once you have received your admission to study with us, you can prepare for your arrival in Germany and enrollment at RWTH Aachen University. Take a look ahead! These are some milestones that you may already want to be aware of and start planning for as an incoming student:
- You made it! Accept your admission and pay your tuition fees to secure your place in the study program.
- Check when to be in Aachen: take a look at the RWTH Academic Calendar
- Apply for your visa at the German embassy/consulate in your home country
- Sign up for student health insurance in Germany
- Start looking for short- or long-term accommodation in Aachen, for example in our boarding and apartment houses
- Register for your Master's Prep Courses
- Sign up for our Peer-2-Peer Mentoring Program to find a senior student who will guide you through the first few weeks on campus
- Book your flight and transport to Aachen
- Get excited!
You will also receive regular communication closer to the date of your arrival covering detailed pre-departure and study start information.
We look forward to welcoming you at RWTH!