RWTH German Engineering College
Get qualified for a Master’s degree program! With our distance learning program at RWTH Aachen University you fulfill the admission requirements for your future academic career. Benefit from professional online courses, including live webinars and a close contact to your lecturers. The team of RWTH International Academy will provide you with individual support to prepare you ideally for your studies in Germany.
- Study format:
- Distance learning program
- 4 months
- Credit Points:
- At least 30 ECTS
- Course fees:
- 7,000 €
- Certificate from RWTH Aachen University
- Fulfill the admission requirements for a Master’s program with customized preparatory courses
- Refresh your academic knowledge and close the gap to the high standards at RWTH Aachen University
- Experience a smooth start into your future Master’s degree program at one of Germany’s most renowned universities
- Gain insight into RWTH Aachen University’s teaching standard and become familiar with your future study place
- Take advantage from the high flexibility of a digital study program
- Receive administrative and academic support before, during and after your studies
The program offers different courses from the RWTH Bachelor’s program, complemented by intensive tutoring sessions to succeed in the exams. Compose your individual schedule tailored to your study objectives by choosing 5 preparatory courses out of our portfolio. All courses offered provide excellent preparation for your future studies at RWTH Aachen University.
Teaching Style & Learning Environment
The program takes place in our cutting-edge and professional film studio, allowing an interactive and accessible format. On various screens, the lecturers have the possibility to present course contents, to share notes, calculations, and sketches live, and to exchange ideas with the participants. In addition, you are provided with high-quality video material for your self-study units and as practical application examples. Our digital learning platform helps you to get in close contact with your lecturers and meet your fellow students during the program.
Exam & Certificate
At the end of each course there will be an examination in written form. Upon successful completion of the program, you will receive a certificate from RWTH Aachen University stating the course grades and workload as well as the content and learning objectives of each course.
The program is open to interested students from all nationalities with respective qualifications. Chinese and Indian students will gain exclusive access through the China Office and India Office of RWTH International Academy, and will benefit from a guided application process, individual assistance throughout the entire program, and support in preparing their application for the Master’s program at RWTH Aachen University.
With the team’s profound understanding of your cultural and educational background, we will pave your way to an excellent education at RWTH Aachen University.
We are happy to support you with all administrative and social matters that arise before, during and after your program. Get familiar with your future study place and become a part of the international student community in Aachen.
Students from all nationalities are welcome to apply, if they meet the applicant's profile requirements (see below). Students from China or India will gain exclusive access through the China Office or India Office of RWTH International Academy.
- B.Sc./B.E. students enrolled at a renowned university or Bachelor graduates
- Students in the third year of their Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 3 months work experience
- Students in the last year of their Bachelor‘s degree with a minimum of 6 months work experience
- Bachelor graduates with a minimum of 6 months work experience
- English language proficiency*
*equivalent to: Level B2 of CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages), TOEFL ibt with a minimum result of 72 points, IELTS with a minimum band score of 5.5, CET Band 4 with a minimum result of 480
- Registration Form
- Letter of Recommendation
- University Degree Certificate (if applicable)
- Proof of English Language Proficiency
- Proof of Work Experience
- Transcript of Records
- Motivation Letter
Registration & Deadlines
Registration Period: March 01, 2022 - June 19, 2022
Period of Implementation: July - December, 2022