RWTH German Engineering College
Get qualified for a Master’s degree program! With our distance learning program at RWTH Aachen University you fulfill the admission requirements for your future academic career. Benefit from professional online courses, including live webinars and a close contact to your lecturers. The team of RWTH International Academy will provide you with individual support to prepare you ideally for your studies in Germany.
- Study format:
- Distance learning program
- 4 months
- Credit Points:
- 33,5 ECTS
- Course fees:
- 7,000 €
- Certificate from RWTH Aachen University
- Fulfill the admission requirements for a Master’s program with tailored preparatory courses
- Refresh your academic knowledge and close the gap to the high standards at RWTH Aachen University
- Experience a smooth start into your future Master’s degree program at one of Germany’s most renowned universities
- Gain insight into RWTH Aachen University’s teaching standard and become familiar with your future study place
- Take advantage from the high flexibility of a digital study program
- Receive administrative and academic support before, during and after your studies
The program includes five courses from the RWTH Bachelor’s program, complemented by intensive tutoring sessions to succeed in the exams. The courses offered provide excellent preparation for your future studies at RWTH Aachen University.
Teaching Style & Learning Environment
The program takes place in our cutting-edge and professional film studio, allowing an interactive and accessible format. On various screens, the lecturers have the possibility to present course contents, to share notes, calculations, and sketches live, and to exchange ideas with the participants. In addition, you are provided with high-quality video material for your self-study units and as practical application examples. Our digital learning platform helps you to get in close contact with your lecturers and meet your fellow students during the program.
Exam & Certificate
At the end of each course there will be an examination in written form. Upon successful completion of the program, you will receive a certificate from RWTH Aachen University stating the course grades and workload as well as the content and learning objectives of each course.
We are happy to support you with all administrative and social matters that arise before, during and after your program. As you gain access through the China Office and India Office of RWTH International Academy, you will benefit from a guided application process and receive individual assistance throughout the entire program and in preparing your application for the Master’s program at RWTH Aachen University.
Alongside organizational assistance, we offer you extracurricular events to get to know the city of Aachen and the student life at RWTH. Get familiar with your future study place and become a part of the international student community in Aachen!
With the team’s profound understanding of your cultural and educational background, we will pave your way to an excellent education at RWTH Aachen University.
- B.Sc./B.E. students enrolled at a renowned university or Bachelor graduates
- Students in the third year of their Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 3 months work experience
- Students in the last year of their Bachelor‘s degree with a minimum of 6 months work experience
- Bachelor graduates with a minimum of 6 months work experience
- English language proficiency*
*equivalent to: Level B2 of CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages), TOEFL ibt with a minimum result of 72 points, IELTS with a minimum band score of 5.5, CET Band 4 with a minimum result of 480
- Registration Form
- Letter of Recommendation
- University Degree Certificate (if applicable)
- Proof of English Language Proficiency
- Proof of Work Experience
- Transcript of Records
- Motivation Letter
- Cover Letter