RWTH 4+2 Program
This program is designed for students from cooperating universities who want to get prepared for a Master’s program at RWTH Aachen University during their undergraduate studies. Students fulfilf future academic admission requirements in a high-quality distance learning program for a smooth start into their Master’s studies and experience continuous support from the team of RWTH International Academy.
- Study format:
- Distance learning program in addition to studies at home university
- In accordance with your B.Sc. / B.E. degree studies
- B.Sc./B.E. student from a cooperating university
- Credit Points:
- At least 30 ECTS
- Certificate from RWTH Aachen University
- Get qualified for a Master’s degree program with tailored preparatory courses during your undergraduate studies
- Deepen your academic knowledge and fulfill the admission requirements of RWTH Aachen University
- Experience a smooth start into your future Master’s degree program at one of Germany’s most renowned universities
- Gain insight into RWTH Aachen University’s teaching standard and become familiar with your future study place
- Receive administrative and academic support from the teams of the China Office, India Office and Mexico Office
- Take part in the APS process for program students (Chinese students only)
- Have an easier access to RWTH Aachen through reserved places for students of the RWTH 4+2 Program
The program offers different courses from the RWTH Bachelor’s program, complemented by intensive tutoring sessions to succeed in the exams. Compose your individual schedule tailored to your study objectives by choosing 5 preparatory courses out of our portfolio. All courses offered provide excellent preparation for your future studies at RWTH Aachen University.
Put together your individual program tailored to your study objectives by choosing 5 preparatory courses from our course portfolio. Flexibly integrate the courses along with their ECTS into your home university curriculum over multiple years.
Teaching Style & Learning Environment
The program takes place in our cutting-edge and professional film studio, allowing an interactive and accessible format. On various screens, the lecturers have the possibility to present course contents, to share notes, calculations, and sketches live, and to exchange ideas with the participants. In addition, you are provided with high-quality video material for your self-study units and as practical application examples. Our digital learning platform helps you to get in close contact with your lecturers and meet your fellow students during the program.
Exam & Certificate
At the end of each course there will be an examination in written form. Upon successful completion of the program, you will receive a certificate from RWTH Aachen University stating the course grades and workload as well as the content and learning objectives of each course.
We are happy to support you with all administrative and social matters that arise before, during and after your program. Get familiar with your future study place and become a part of the international student community in Aachen.
As you gain access through the China Office, India Office or Mexico Office of RWTH International Academy, you will benefit from a guided application process and receive individual assistance throughout the entire program and in preparing your application for the Master’s program at RWTH Aachen University.
With the team’s profound understanding of your cultural and educational background, we will pave your way to an excellent education at RWTH Aachen University.
This program is for students from cooperating universities only. Please contact your home university to find out if your university is one of our cooperating universities and for more information about the application process.
- B.Sc./B.E. students enrolled at a cooperating university
- Sufficient English language skills
- Registration Form
- Letter of Recommendation
- Proof of English Language Proficiency
- Transcript of Records
- Motivation Letter
If you are interested in our program, please contact the directors of our local offices (China Office, India Office or Mexico Office) or email us at RWTH-GEC@academy.rwth-aachen.de to learn more about program fees.
- Harbin University of Technology（哈尔滨工业大学）
- Northwestern Polytechnical University （西北工业大学）
- Hunan University （湖南大学）
- University of Science and Technology Beijing（北京科技大学）
- China University of Mining and Technology-Beijing（中国矿业大学（北京））
- China University of Petroleum (East)（中国石油大学（华东））
- Southwest Jiaotong University（西南交通大学）
- Beijing Jiaotong University（北京交通大学）
- Nanjing University of Technology（南京理工大学）
- Zhengzhou University（郑州大学）
- Chang'an University（长安大学）
- Huazhong Agricultural University（华中农业大学）
- Xidian University（西安电子科技大学）
- Hohai University （河海大学）
- Taiyuan University of Technology（太原理工大学）
Download & Contact
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. We will be happy to answer your questions and provide you with information about the program.
If you are interested in becoming a cooperating universities, please send us an official request.