RWTH 4+2 Program
This program is designed for students from cooperating universities who want to get prepared for a Master’s program at RWTH Aachen University during their undergraduate studies. Students fulfilf future academic admission requirements in a high-quality distance program for a smooth start to their Master’s studies and experience continuous support from the team of RWTH International Academy.
- Study format:
- Distance learning program in addition to studies at home university
- In accordance with your B.Sc. / B.E. degree studies
- B.Sc./B.E. student from a cooperating university
- Credit Points:
- 33,5 ECTS
- Certificate from RWTH Aachen University
- Get qualified for a Master’s degree program with tailored preparatory courses during your undergraduate studies
- Deepen your academic knowledge and fulfill the admission requirements of RWTH Aachen University
- Experience a smooth start into your future Master’s degree program at one of Germany’s most renowned universities
- Gain insight into RWTH Aachen University’s teaching standard and become familiar with your future study place
- Receive administrative and academic support from the team of the China Office before, during and after your studies
- Take part in the APS process for program students
- Have an easier access to RWTH Aachen through reserved places for students of the RWTH 4+2 Program
The program includes five courses from the RWTH Bachelor’s program, complemented by intensive tutoring sessions to succeed in the exams. The courses offered provide excellent preparation for your future studies at RWTH Aachen University.
Teaching Style & Learning Environment
The program takes place in our cutting-edge and professional film studio, allowing an interactive and accessible format. On various screens, the lecturers have the possibility to present course contents, to share notes, calculations, and sketches live, and to exchange ideas with the participants. In addition, you are provided with high-quality video material for your self-study units and as practical application examples. Our digital learning platform helps you to get in close contact with your lecturers and meet your fellow students during the program.
Exam & Certificate
At the end of each course there will be an examination in written form. Upon successful completion of the program, you will receive a certificate from RWTH Aachen University stating the course grades and workload as well as the content and learning objectives of each course.
We are happy to support you with all administrative and social matters that arise before, during and after your program. As you gain access through the China Office of RWTH International Academy, you will benefit from a guided application process and receive individual assistance throughout the entire program and in preparing your application for the Master’s program at RWTH Aachen University.
Alongside organizational assistance, we offer you extracurricular events to get to know the city of Aachen and the student life at RWTH. Get familiar with your future study place and become a part of the international student community in Aachen!
With the team’s profound understanding of China, we will pave your way to an excellent education at RWTH Aachen University.
This program is for students from cooperating universities only. Please contact your home university to find out if your university is one of our cooperating universities and for more information about the application process.
- B.Sc./B.E. students enrolled at a cooperating university
- Sufficient English language skills
- Registration Form
- Letter of Recommendation
- Proof of English Language Proficiency
- Transcript of Records
- Motivation Letter
- Cover Letter
- Sichuan University
- Southwest Jiaotong University
- China University of Mining and Technology-Beijing
- University of Science and Technology Beijing
- Taiyuan University of Technology
- Jiangsu University
- Tiangong University
- HUA LOOKENG Honors College, Changzhou University
Download & Contact
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. We will be happy to answer your questions and provide you with information about the program.
If you are interested in becoming a cooperating universities, please send us an official request.