Early Bird Deadline: November 1, 2019
Receive a 10% discount on the course fees when applying before November 1, 2019.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2019
Early applications are encouraged! Please plan ahead to allow enough time for visa and travel arrangements.
Attention: We can only accept Online Applications!
For detailed information, please click below.
- B.Sc./B.E. student enrolled at a renowned university
- Studying mechanical engineering or a related field
- Profound knowledge of the English language (an English proficiency test is recommended)
- Minimum age to participate is 18
Since the program is taught in English, you need to bring sufficient academic English language skills to be able to follow the course.
The following documents are required:
- Your cover letter (stating your motivation for applying to the program, further study plans, and career goals)
- Your curriculum vitae (résumé)
- Your academic records (transcript of records)
- Additional documents to support your application (e.g. certificates for (extra)curricular activities)
- A color photo of yourself
If your documents were not issued in German or English, you must have a certified translator translate them into either German or English. The copies do not need to be notarized.
Should you apply for one of the scholarships, you have to add a letter of recommendation. The letter of recommendation can be issued by a university professor/lecturer or by a superior from your employment. There is no standard form or format for the letter of recommendation required.
Admission & Rejection
You will receive a confirmation after you have finalized your application.
Please understand that it might take some time until you receive a confirmation email. You do not have to contact us, we will contact you as soon as possible to inform you about your admission or rejection.
Letters of rejection/admission will be sent out via email in December.
Your Winter School team wishes you success with your application.