Entry Requirements and Application Information
In order to apply the following documents are needed:
- University degree certificate
- University transcript of records
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Proof of at least 2 years’ working experience as a dentist
- Confirmation of sufficient command of English language - niveau B2 (e.g. Test of English as Foreign Language – TOEFL Internet-based with a minimum score of 90 / IELTS Academic Test with a minimum score of 5.5 / Cambridge Test – Certificate of Advanced English)
All documents should be translated in English or in German by a certified translator!
How to apply
The application process can be briefly described as follows:
- Gather all necessary documents (in pdf format) from the checklist below.
- Create an online application account using our online portal.
- The application portal is open from December until August 15 every year.
- Answer the questions on our online portal and upload the required documents.
- Complete the online application.
- The evaluation of the application is an ongoing process. You will be able to track your application status.
- If you are admitted to the program, you need to confirm the admission.