Fees, Expenses and Scholarships
The fees for the three-week programme Robotics for Future Industrial Applications amount to EUR 2 800.
More Details - What's included?
The course fees contain an 'all-inclusive' package:
- lectures and laboratory courses
- excursions and social events,
- breakfast, lunch, all meals during social events
- a local public transport ticket for the respective time.
- Not included are particular travel expenses to and from Aachen.
- A documentation of a health insurance policy for your stay in Germany is required.
- Participants have to provide their own meals on weekends and in the evening and have a personal budget for their individual needs.
There are a few scholarship opportunities available for highly qualified international students. Female applicants are strongly encouraged!
This year we are happy to offer a limited number of DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service) sponsored scholarships for gifted students from the following countries:
RWTH International Academy Scholarships
Highly qualified students currently studying at one of our following partner institutions are eligible for a scholarship of RWTH International Academy:
Canada: University of Calgary
Canada: École de Technologie Súperieure (ETS) - Montréal
Canada: University of Waterloo
United States: Iowa State University of Science and Technology
United States: University of California, Berkeley
United States: Washington University in St. Louis
United States: University of Arizona
United States: University of Wisconsin
United States: Georgia Institute of Technology
Brazil: Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina (UFSC)
Brazil: Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
Argentina: Instituto Tecnológico de Buenos Aires (ITBA)
Argentina: Universidad Nacional de San Juan (UNSJ)
Please enquire with your universities study abroad team to check if you are eligible for the application!
We turn education into an experience!
Please note that the application deadline for the Scholarships has expired.