1. Claim your place in the program of your choice: pay the first semester fee, send us the signed participation agreement, and accept your place on RWTH Online.
3. Book temporary accommodation and start looking for long-term options. Be sure to check out our Housing section for more info.
4. Get health insurance. You'll need medical travel insurance for three months to apply for your visa and then get statutory insurance to enroll. You can find more info here.
5. Plan your trip. Here you can find travel options and approximate costs from several airports to Aachen.
6. Plan your stay. Please take note of the semester dates when planning your stay. Also keep in mind the activities mentioned in the admission attachment.
8. Sign up to our Peer-2-Peer Mentoring Program to find a senior who can guide you through the first few weeks. Simply visit our P2P Mentoring page.