M.Sc. Computer Aided Conception and Production in Mechanical Engineering
This program is designed to broaden and increase the knowledge and practical use of computer-aided simulation techniques in mechanical engineering. Students can choose between two specialisations - one design-oriented and one production-oriented - to best fit their career and research interests.
Non-EU Applicants: December 2 - March 1
EU Applicants: March 2 - July 15
- Study format:
- M.Sc. Degree Program
- 2 years (4 semesters)
- B.Sc./ B.Tech./ B.Eng. & 1 year work experience
- Credit points:
- 120 ECTS
- Course fees:
- EUR 5,500 per semester
- M.Sc. (RWTH)
Our computer-aided mechanical engineering students…
- will be qualified to work in a multitude of professional areas whether in industry, consultancy or research
- learn to develop and apply modern computer-aided methods focused on the construction and dimensioning of structures and systems
- employ computer-aided systems in modern industrial production, which includes manufacturing technology, production systems, and production management
- will be capable of working in a myriad of different sectors from mobility and energy to logistics and distribution, or from construction to financial institutions
Our engineering graduates of all programs...
- work at companies such as Anvis, Airbus, Audi, BASF, Bosch, Continental, Fiat, Ford, Kautex, Liebherr, Rolls Royce, Toyota, Volkswagen, and more!
- 21% of our graduates receive a job offer before the submission of their Master's Thesis because of their excellent performance during their industrial internship, mini-thesis or Master's thesis.
- Half of our graduates find a job within one month after graduating and 90% within six months