Master of Public Administration in European Studies
Climate & Energy / Digital Transformation
The interdisciplinary master's program deals with energy, transport and digitization from a political and technological perspective. It combines the excellence of RWTH Aachen with the political and economic agenda of the EU.
„Europe must lead the transition to a healthy planet and a new digital world.“
- Ursula von der Leyen, president of the EU Commission
Become an EU leader and apply now for our MPA European Studies!
Non-EU Applicants : December 2 - March 1
EU Applicants : March 2 - July 15
Apply until April 30, 2020 to get a 10% discount of the tution fee!!
- Study format:
- Master of Public Administration (MPA)
- 1.5 years | full or part time
- Bachelor Degree & 12 months of work experience
- From experts of science, politics and economy
- Credit points:
- 90 CP
- Course fees:
- 5.350 € / semester
- Master of Public Administration
(awarded by RWTH Aachen University)