We will confirm the receipt of your application as soon as possible. Please understand that due to the great number of applications we receive these days it might take some time to send the confirmation via E-Mail.
Frequently Asked Questions
Hier finden Sie eine Übersicht der am häufigsten gestellten Fragen.
M.Sc. Degree Programmes - Application and Admisson
1. I have sent my application. When will I know if it has been received?
2. I have applied for several programmes, but I have received a confirmation mail for only one programme.
In case you have applied for more than one programme, please notice that all applications will be processed individually by different Study Course Coordinators and Study Advisiors. Therefore, correspondence for each one of them will be sent out in different time slots.
3. I cannot download / print out my online application.
We would suggest that you create once more a new online application from another computer if possible. Please do not use any special characters or signs when naming your documents and also not in your user name.
If you are not able to print out a PDF file at the end of your online application, the reason most often is the use of special characters.
Please only use: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0,A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K,L,M,N,O,P,Q,R,S,T,U,V,W,X,Y,Z
Especially avoid characters like: § $ % & ĉ û ę č í á ñ tec.
Please make sure that you indicated all required data correctly. Please upload all required PDF files. Please make sure that you uploaded the latest version of Adobe Reader. In case it should still not be possible to download your application, please try again. Usually it works when all notices are respected.
4. Can I apply for more than one programme?
You are welcome to apply for several of our programmes. Please create one online application for each M.Sc. degree programme from your account. You may upload the same set of documents. Then, please print out all online application forms, sign them and send them to us. Applications for our programmes may be sent in the same envelope.
5. What documents need to be sent to RWTH Aachen University?
You only need to send the print-out of your online application form to us as you have uploaded all documents required for the evaluation of your application. Please send in only the signed online application sheets. Although the receipt of your application will be confirmed as soon as possible, it might take some days to receive us due to internal post ways.
6. Do I have to learn German to be accepted to your courses?
7. Is work experience mandatory in order to apply for RWTH Academy M.Sc. degree programmes?
8. Does the International Academy offer any scholarships?
9. Can I still apply for the next intake, even when the deadline has already passed?
10. When will I be informed about the decision of my admission?
11. In case I do not have all the required documents before the deadline, is it possible to hand in some documents later?